A Hidden Object Game review site, along with a few other musings.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Blue Tea Games
As a little aside about me and some games I like...
I highly enjoying playing the Blue Tea Games, well.. games. Maybe it's because of their Dark Parables line that makes me want to play more of them. But I highily enjoyed playing those games.
I will probably redo them, so I can post them up here, because they were very well done, in my opinion. I also liked that you were searching for pieces of the items to make up an item that you actually used, instead of looking for junk all the time.
They all usually had really nice storylines, they were pretty long, and they all had very nice graphics.
I'm mostly posting this up because The Dark Piper is out, and I will probably be getting it soon. I am also, more than likely, going to try their other series out to see what they're like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment